Conway Landscaping is a full-service landscape company that has been serving the Central Florida area for over 20 years. We offer a wide range of residential & commercial services, including:
We provide routine lawn care that includes mowing, edging, and fertilization. We also offer more specialized landscape services such as aeration and overseeding.
Our team of design experts can create a custom plan for your property that takes into account your unique vision, needs, and budget. We can also install any type of landscape feature you desire, from simple plantings to elaborate water features.
We offer both residential and commercial irrigation services. Our team can install a new system, repair an existing one, or winterize your system for the off-season.
At Conway Landscaping, we are dedicated to providing our clients with high-quality service and beautiful results.
How to Choose a Landscape Architect
When you are ready to start your landscaping project, the first step is to find a landscape architect that you can work with. This professional will help you to create a plan for your property that takes into account your vision, needs, and budget. Consider the following when choosing a landscape architect:
1. Make sure they are licensed and insured.
2. Ask to see examples of their previous work.
3. Get an estimate for the cost of your project.
4. Discuss your vision for the project and make sure they understand what you want to achieve.
5. Ask about their experience with similar projects.
6. Make sure you are comfortable communicating with them and that they are available when you need them.
The Cost of Landscaping Services
The cost of Conway landscaping services will vary depending on the type and scope of work you need to be done. Here are a few things to keep in mind that will affect the cost:
1. The size of your property: The larger your property, the more work it will take to landscape it, and the higher the cost will be.
2. The type of work you need to be done: Simple lawn maintenance tasks like mowing and fertilizing will be less expensive than more complex projects like installing a new irrigation system or building a deck.
3. The materials you need: If you require any special materials for your project, this will add to the cost.
4. The location of your property: If you live in an area that is difficult to access or has challenging terrain, this will also add to the cost of landscaping services.
Tips for Maintaining Your Landscape
Once your landscape is installed, you will need to maintain it to keep it looking its best. Here are a few tips for maintaining your landscape:
1. Water your plants regularly. Depending on the type of plants you have, they may need to be watered daily or just a few times per week. Check the soil’s moisture level before watering to make sure the plants actually need it.
2. Fertilize your plants according to their needs. Over-fertilizing can damage plants, so it is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Prune your plants regularly. This will help plants to stay healthy and look their best.
4. Remove dead leaves and debris from your landscaping. This will prevent pests and diseases from taking hold.
5. Inspect your landscaping regularly for problems. If you catch issues early, they will be easier to fix.
By following these tips for groundskeeping, you can keep your landscape looking its best for years to come.